The Biofuels Association of Australia is the peak industry body for the Australian biofuels industry, representing ethanol and biodiesel producers, feedstock suppliers, technology providers, independent and major oil companies, equipment manufacturers, mining and construction companies and others.
The BAA was formed to represent all stakeholders in the biofuel industry in Australia – working together for a sustainable future.
- Providing up-to-date information on all aspects of the biofuels industry
- Assisting members in working with governments at all levels with policy development
- Advising governments in policy development with well-considered, realistic proposals
- Contributing to the development of fuel quality standards for biofuels and working with governments to promote compliance through all stages of the supply chain
- Informing the community through the dissemination of accurate and up-to-date information
- Providing training, guidance, codes of practice, accreditation programs, seminars, conferences and support
- Collaborating with research and development organisations, academic institutions and kindred associations